Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Snap DENIED


In retaliation to Nick’s snap, I have been making it my project to justify Raven Symone’s existence. (It's been a really busy week.) Well, I found it, big time. For all the haters out there who are like "what's so great about sandwiches?", Raven has made a video to set you straight. It’s also a helpful video if you don’t understand what a sandwich is.
I love this video because it seems like she is just saying words. And because it is subtitled “Advanced Projects,” and it centers on how to spread mayonnaise on bread.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Listen, I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad someone else besides me is noticing what Raven is up to. And the value of a sandwich. This is great news. I'm serious.

Nick said...

this reminds me of the time I ran into my ex-girlfriend after class, walked her to my apartment, started my computer with her at my side, and revealed that I had run out the door before class in such a hurry that I had not closed the youtube window featuring "Raven Symone: making yarn earings, advanced project," that I had been watching that morning. Needless to say, the relationship was re-evaluated, bridges were rebuilt, love was made.

Piefinger said...

I think it's important for us to note the really helpful tip that "it's always cute to see little things chillin' on top of your toothpick."
Indeed Raven. Indeed.

Anonymous said...

Mock all you wish, but now all my pencils are furry and I'm a better man for it.