Monday, October 15, 2007

Who PvvN3z who?

Let's continue to blog persoblog. So I moved last month and yesterday I finally unpacked all the shit I've had in boxes since I was an undergrad. I found out a lot about myself because, FYI, we actually live in a this dystopic, one dimensional, consumer driven capatilist society WHICH BLIZZZOWS because it robs us of the beauty of our humanity, and relegates our selfhoods to a list of commodities. But, like this boy became a man, ownership has recently become pvvn3rship, and we now have the critical tools to tear away the veil of Maya which is TOTAL BULLSHIT if you want to know. What I'm trying to say is: let's take a look at some of the crap I'm embarrassed to own.
1.
Where would "favorite movies" on Friendster be without you, Donnie Darko? Certainly not continuing to dominate the web and 21st Century social interaction.
2.
You keep your "bling bling" and your Britney Spears, and have a good time at your frat parties and then your bullshit corporate job where all you do is colonialism corporations corporations president Bush Starbucks cargo pants. I'll be busy feeling pretty and weak...AND CRYING. WHAT?!!
3.
oOOooOoohhh yYeeEEaaHHhh!!11!!!!!!!! I actually still wear these everyday. Talk to Snoop Dogg about it if you wanna judge.

No comments: