Friday, October 5, 2007

dreams come true

I mean actual dreams, not hopes.


I know you're sick of me non-stop blowing your mom mind with the probe of my questions, but am I the only one who feels like the virtual world is trying as hard as it can to look exactly like my dream imagination? This 10 minutes of Newt Gingrich might as well be 10 minutes of shitting on Michel Gondry [watch as the shit turns into giant hands and the ten minutes are actually made of hand crafted paper now the hands are TINY]. It's so dreamy and confusing, and then it turns out to be almost a real thing. It also highlights how Washington DC also looks a lot like my imagination. Sweetness and light, friends. Its time is coming once more, all around us, forever.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I knew I blogged you before I met you, Newt Gingrich in Second Life.