Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Market Analysis

The list of the richest men in America was just updated for 2008. The winner? Pampadour C. Moneybags. The loser? Probably my new roommate. He's got squinty eyes like a poor person and washes himself with Axe shower gel.

Forbes Magazine cites the "rising prices of oil and art" for all of the change-ups from last rich ranking season. Now, we all know about the craziness of the oil market, but what's with the art? For those of you who don't know what art is, it's vaginas made out of garbage, or "Garbage Vaginas." The reason it costs so much? Probably my new roommate, who is kind of a dick. When I went to artnet.com to see if I could track rising auction prices in specific art markets, what I found was I could hear that my new roommate was watching a rerun of NCIS really loud and not even changing the channel during commercials, which proves to me that he legitimately enjoys NCIS.

No comments: