Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Magic R. Kelly Bus

Everyone, I’m blogging from a bus. A bus! I feel like a rich person. If there’s one thing I know about rich people, it’s that they love the bus. Almost as much as counting their money.

I’d recommend this Bolt Bus, it’s pretty clean and so far nobody has tried to sell me crack. Or tried to balance open tomato soup cans on the top of my seat just to see if they will fall, for FOUR STRAIGHT HOURS.

On the down side, it lacks that special Greyhound scent of injustice. Also, I'm pretty confident my identity is in the process of being stolen.

I don't know about the name "Bolt," though. It makes me think of doing things without paying for them, or running from your fears. Well you can keep on running, bus, but there's one thing you can never outrun: your heart. Your tiny, mechanical bus heart.

That was a quote from "The Winter's Tale."

Here are some other things I did from the internet bus:
1) read up on the R. Kelly trial
2) listened to some R. Kelly
3) unsuccessfully tried to stream an R. Kelly video
4) went on a journey through the inside of the human body
5) almost threw up
6) Purchased the island of France.

Anyway thank god for modern comforts. How did people even live before?


It's time for the MC’s Travel Tip of the Week:
Don't ride the bus.

No comments: