Wednesday, April 16, 2008

writing a novel

This was featured on YouTube yesterday. It's called "we write a novel together..."

you're supposed to respond by posting your own video of the next part of the novel.

America responded:


"we're writing a novel!"


"can you shut up, we're trying to write a novel"


"I'm writing 100 Years of Solitude"


"One novel, comin' up"


"we know what a novel is and we're reading it as a couple"



but since the 4 people who read this study novels at Harvard, I'll also say that he has a point in a novel being quietly saying something about trees, your father being killed be the first car, and being a Jew from a European country that's boring.

and since one of those people is my friend who will remember, remember when I got stoned at your house and wrote this poem for the New Yorker:

"I am
from
eastern europe or something.
all of my family is dead."

4 comments:

Nick D. said...

Who is the fourth?

Nick said...

bite me

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nick said...

you're all jerks