Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm sick of loving you


Hey guys,
You know I think the world of you, and this past year has been so great, so great, and I think you can do anything you set your minds to, really. I really thought it was going to be us for now and for the foreseeable future. But, while on the surface my heart is nothing but in it with you -- and I am a firm believer that such a surface is all there is -- for some reason loving you is just too much work for me right now. I'm exhausted. My heart is exhausted. I don't know where I'm going to go from here, but I've been hanging out with my old boyfriends a lot recently, and while they are flawed, overly tragic, and un-possessing of your tight, tight game, when I'm around them I remember a me I just can't be with you.


Keep in touch, guys. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Best,
Nick

3 comments:

Nick said...

NEW HAMPSHIRE AGREES! That's the power of blogs in action. All that said, I'll be a little heartbroken if America agrees. I've been voting light-skinned black and glimmering with hope every second of every day of my life, and my feelings of guilt/betrayal are starting to overwhelm.

Anonymous said...

Fag...

Nick said...

INTERNET!