Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Do You Guys Like Art?

Because I think I just found some:



[Sound of capitalism crumbling at its foundations.]

If only I had been to a museum before taking out twelve subprime mortgages.

Oh well. I’m going to go fantasize about Hendrick Hertzberg picking me up in a horsedrawn carriage and explaining to me why he deserves all his success, in a speech full of debonair emdashes, rhetorical crescendos, and restrained finales.

It's true that Nick and I don't always see eye-to-eye when it comes to politics, but our friendship is too strong to be broken by his weird boy-sympathies for Sarah Palin. We share so many memories (three).

This one's from our thirtieth birthday party:



Here's us getting married:



This one's just Nick and his violin.


Just Nick 'n his violin.

(thanks, internet.)

No comments: