Monday, July 16, 2007

What is going on in the world that we don't know about?

This. THIS. THIS THIS THIS.

And, just, a lot of insane abuse I'm sure.

The existence and implicit use of this product says to me, "you can't keep people down," in so many ways. It also really re-affirmed the faith I have in my dogged love of a well rendered and ambitious future, which was starting to look like the really pathetic front of someone who didn't actually know what the future was at all when I recently spent 90+ seconds trying to wipe the smudge off this picture through my computer screen.

The future? Oh I know all about that. I love it. i love it so much. i lOv3 I+ 5o MUCH. Anyway gotta go. Me leaving:

That's me doing the narration as I drive.

Also, why was I looking at that picture?

No comments: