Monday, October 27, 2008

MC Scoop

I "covered" an "urban research conference" for the magazine I "work" for this weekend, and Chris Matthews was there. I overheard a big scoop. I can't tell you what it is but, in other news, my new favorite quote is:

"Sam Donalson is a child."
- Chris Matthews


Nothing could look more like a child


clearly a child


Dear Draq Queens: you make everyone uncomfortable. And not because you're outrageous or challenge conventions, but because you all only have 1 joke and it isn't funny and you force us to act like it is because if we didn't it would be so painful for all of us to watch you deal with we'd feel like it was a hate crime. So stop. We hate it. If you want to make us laugh that bad, buy us 30 Rock DVDs or something.



In other news, Liz and I picked out our Halloween costumes:

No comments: