Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Women

why is this always good?


This is what I imagine women do when I'm not around. I wrote a play about it:
Women

Stevie: It smells so good here.
Sue Ellen: We smell so good.
A Warm, Gentle Wind: Here I come: fresh white cotton dresses, wisps of long blonde hair, loosely tied bows of hair ribbon white and black!

Juliana: Let's share our worlds with men!
Sue Ellen: Let's destroy men!
Stevie: We will love men. They will destroy themselves, some of them. Others will be strong.
Juliana: let's sing a song.
Stevie: I've got one:


Sue Ellen: that was really good, guys.

Stevie: The sun and wine and weed make me so warm inside! I can barely keep my ....eyes....open....
A Warm, Gentle Wind: Sleep. Sleep, dreamless, sweetly.
[several hours later, the sun has set]


Juliana: [slowly opening eyes] Fireflies!

The End

No comments: